SmartPA’s innovative business support model delivers reliability, flexibility and scalability.
How do SmartPODs work?
Our business support professionals work in virtual pods. Each SmartPOD has a primary point of contact, supported by a hand-picked team of SmartPAs with the ideal blend of skills, knowledge and experience to match your needs.
This unique approach delivers a resilient and agile service delivery model that naturally maximises efficiency and optimises productivity.
What are the key benefits?
- Dedicated point of contact
- A robust, relationship-based, service delivery model
- Mitigates against risk and impact of sickness and holidays
- Provides consistency of business understanding - client knowledge is always held in the team
- Optimal load-balancing, responsiveness and continuity of service
- Agility and capability to flex, adding or removing skills as required
- PODs can link across multiple time zones if required, providing world class ‘always-on’ real-time support
- POD structure ensures confidentiality
- A consistent, impactful, and scalable infrastructure that enables stakeholders to work strategically
- Balances workload to deal with peaks in activity, while providing the ability to scale and expand with ease
- Underpinned by regular data-driven communication updates
- Flexible approach that supports rapid turnaround of ad-hoc requests
To discuss how our SmartPODs can support your business, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0330 202 1110 or book a call on the button below.